M10 Motorcycle Intercom
BACKED BY SENA
The Parani M10 is designed for easy interaction. Connect the M10 to your smartphone via Bluetooth® and make use of features on the road, such as listening to your music or even taking phone calls. Bluetooth Intercom connects you with up to three other Parani users, with an effective range of up to 1 km (0.6 mi). Backed by Sena*, the M10 ensures a superb audio experience on your motorcycle. The headset also comes with a built-in LCD screen, giving the user quick visual updates on functions such as battery capacity and volume level. The Parani M10 is available with either a boom mic or a low-profile wired mic.
- Bluetooth® 5.1 connects to your smartphone for on-the-go features such as listening to music and taking phone calls
- Expertly-tuned speakers deliver the best audio experience
- Communicate with other Parani users via Bluetooth Intercom
- LCD Screen to display and make changes to the device’s settings
- Available with either a boom or a wired mic
- Backed by SENA
* Please note that Parani products operate exclusively and solely across the dedicated Parani Bluetooth Intercom Network. Parani intercom function is not compatible with Sena-brand products
If all items are in stock, the order typically ships within 3 business day.
We currently offer shipping only within the United States. We do not offer international shipping (including Canada), shipping to US territories, PO Boxes, re-shippers, or package forwarding services.
For any assistance, please submit a message via our Support page.
Returns, Refunds & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a Parani product, please visit our Support page for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 30 calendar days of the purchase of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. Please note that the refund is only for the product amount, not for shipping & handling. The product must be returned to the Parani warehouse within 30 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product.
Any used merchandise cannot be returned for a refund. Any merchandise which has been taken out for a ride is considered used and cannot be returned. Please try the device on your motorcycle helmet indoors first to make sure of the fit before actually riding.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Products
A hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please submit a message via our Support page within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Our Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you either a replacement or refund. Shipping will be arranged at our expense for all products determined by our Technical Support to be DOA. We reserve the right to test returned DOA products. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, we may impose additional shipping & handling fees.
Sena Technologies, Inc. (“Sena”) warrants that this product (“Product”) shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and the accompanying written materials, and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years for the electronic parts, from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product. This warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at Sena's discretion, of defective or non-conforming Product, and Sena shall not be responsible for the failure of the Product to perform specified functions, or any other non-conformance caused by or attributable to (a) any misapplication or misuse of the Product; (b) failure of Customer to adhere to any of Sena's specifications or instructions; (c) complementary equipment or software not furnished by Sena. Limited warranty service may be obtained by delivering the Product to Sena or to the international distributor it was purchased through and providing proof of purchase or dated receipt. The customer agrees to insure the Product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to Sena, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent.
Sena provides the warranty service ONLY through the sales channels where the purchase was made, with the exception of the United States. The following is the RMA (Return Authorization) procedure according to the RMA address.
- RMA from the store of purchase: Contact the store of purchase.
- RMA from Sena directly: Contact Sena directly through the link below.
- Contact the store where you made the purchase.
- If you have difficulty contacting the store of purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
From Sena – the market leader in motorcycle Bluetooth® intercom headsets – comes the newest systems for the next generation of riders. Whether you’re a solo commuter enjoying a podcast on the way in or you’re pairing up with three buddies to hit the twisties, Parani keeps you connected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Headset: 77 mm x 41 mm x 27 mm (3 in x 1.6 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 42 mm – thickness 7 mm
- Boom Microphone: length - 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Wire between speakers: length 520mm
- Weight: Main Module : 40g (1.41oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 4-Way Intercom System (compatible with Parani devices only)
- Working Distance: up to 1 km (0.6 mi) in open terrain
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Voice Prompts in 11 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer, 450mA
- CE, FCC, IC
Parani Device Manager
Instructions for Firmware Update
Step 1: Download
Download and install the Parani Device Manager on your computer by selecting the appropriate operating system link.
Step 2: Update
Connect your Parani device to your computer and follow the instructions on the Parani Device Manager.
Step 3: Pair
Reset the Parani device to the factory default settings (refer to the User's Guide for assistance) and pair the Parani device with your Bluetooth device again.
v2.0.1 - June 30, 2023
- Fixed an issue where some headsets terminated abnormally during multi-way intercom.
v1.0.3 - August 20, 2020
- Minor bug fixes with powering off during multi-way intercom conversations
- Minor bug fix the LCD displaying incorrect information during multi-way intercom conversations
- Minor bug fix with being disconnected from a multi-way intercom conversation
v1.0.2 - July 21, 2020
- Minor bug fix with music playback after the intercom has been disconnected
v1.0 - May 8, 2020
- Initial Release